As a developer of urban shopping complexes, PARCO’s corporate mission is “Creating futuristic, innovative spaces that brim with hospitality, providing an enjoyable experience for customers visiting our stores, and helping our tenants prosper.” Based on this and also our “Customer First” action guidelines, we are engaged in our daily business activities aimed at ensuring more customers select PARCO for their patronage and more tenants feel satisfied that they opened a store in a PARCO complex.
Moreover, PARCO has formulated its Basic Principles of Compliance and a Code of Conduct, which all employees are expected to adhere to and follow, to ensure their correct behavior, the prevention of the occurrence of any type of accident or unfairness, and the conducting of business activities in a fair and highly transparent manner.
As regards the protection of personal information, PARCO sincerely understands the importance of the rights related to personal information in its role as a company to which customers entrust large amounts of personal information. To ensure that personnel comply with the laws concerned with personal information and to ensure the protection of personal information, PARCO has established a compliance awareness program to instill the following principles. All PARCO personnel act in accordance with these principles, thereby earning the trust of our customers.
- Acquisition of personal information
- PARCO will only acquire personal information from you in a legal and impartial manner.
- Use of personal information
- PARCO will use your personal information only for the purposes to which you agreed at the time of submitting such information, and only as necessary to conduct its business.
- Management of personal information
- PARCO has built and operates appropriate information security management to maintain the accuracy of your personal information it holds and to prevent leakage, loss or damage of the information. Furthermore, PARCO implements appropriate measures and supervision of persons handling your personal information, persons to whom the personal information is entrusted, persons providing the personal information and persons who share the use of the personal information.
- Provision of personal information to third parties
- With the exception of some cases as determined by law, PARCO will not provide any of your personal information to any third party without having first obtained your agreement.
- Disclosure, correction and cessation of use of personal information
- In accordance with the laws regarding the protection of personal information, PARCO will respond to requests to disclose, correct or cease to use personal information.
- Compliance program regarding protection of personal information
- To implement this personal information protection policy, PARCO has established a compliance awareness program concerned with ensuring the protection of personal information. PARCO rigorously instructs this program to its personnel and other concerned parties, maintains the program and continuously improves it.
Handling of personal information of customers
There are cases when PARCO uses the personal information of customers, including for the provision of various preferential campaigns and events conducted at shopping centers operated by PARCO, and of various products and services handled by store tenants.
If a customer desires the disclosure of personal information about himself or herself in accordance with the law, the customer is requested to contact the manager in charge of information management at the store which holds the relevant personal information, because it is necessary make the application using the official form for requesting the disclosure of personal information held by PARCO.