The following general conditions have been established for the use of websites and social media websites (hereinafter collectively referred to as the website) operated and managed by PARCO Co., Ltd. (the company)
- 1. Intellectual property rights
The intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademark rights and design rights of any designs, photographs, musical works, texts, and images, contained in the information and services and the advertisements provided in this website (the information and services) are the property of PARCO Co., Ltd. (PARCO), the advertisers, or legitimate holders of the copyrights, trademark rights, design rights, and other intellectual property rights.
The users of this website (the users) may not (1) use the information and services for purposes other than for private use without the prior written consent of PARCO, or (2) reproduce, transmit, distribute, transfer, lend, translate, adapt, or otherwise make use of the information and services beyond the extent permitted for private use under the Copyright Law of Japan without the prior written consent of PARCO (and of a third party if the relevant information and services contain the property of a third party, where consent must be obtained through PARCO).
If PARCO or a third party suffers damage as a result of a user’s use of this website in violation of the above conditions or by wrongful or improper practices or methods, the user shall be liable to compensate for such damage at its expense. In addition, if damage is caused to a third party by a user, and PARCO makes payments to cover related damages or compensation, the users shall reimburse such damages or compensation to PARCO.
- 2. Cessation or suspension of the website or revision of its content
- PARCO may cease or suspend operation of this website or revise its content without notice and without obtaining consent from the users. PARCO is not liable in any way to the users for any disadvantages or damage that any user may have suffered as a result of the cessation or suspension of this website or revision of its content.
- 4. Disclaimer
- The Company shall be indemnified against the matters separately stipulated in the Disclaimer.
- 5. Social Media Policy
- The Company manages social media based on the separately stipulated Social Media Policy.
- 6. Governing laws and court of competent jurisdiction
- This website and the interpretation and applicability of the general conditions of use and the disclaimer will be governed by the laws of Japan.
- Any disputes arising from or in connection with the use of this website will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance, unless otherwise provided for in this website.