For a list of J. Front Retailing Group Companies, please see the following:
“Group Companies” from J. Front Retailing Website
Handling of business card information and business partner information (personal information of persons in charge)
The Company and its Group Companies will integrate personal information acquired through the exchange of business cards (hereinafter referred to as “Business Card Information”) and personal information obtained through consultations related to transactions with business partners (hereinafter referred to as “Business Partner Information”) into a database jointly operated by the Company and its Group Companies and will handle such information as follows.
- 1. Purposes of use of personal information
- The Company and its Group Companies will use Business Card Information and Business Partner Information (person-in-charge information obtained from sources other than business cards, such as e-mail signature information, transaction details and business meeting records handled together with Business Card Information or person-in-charge information) to the extent necessary for the following purposes.
(1) For business communication related to transactions between the Company and its Group Companies and business partners;
(2) For advertising and publicity related to the business of the Company and its Group Companies;
(3) To review business transactions with business partners at the Company and its Group Companies;
(4) To provide information on products and services handled by the Company and its Group Companies;
(5) To provide products and services handled by the Company and its Group Companies, process sales, make deliveries, and provide after-sales services;
(6) To improve the efficiency of operations and sales activities of the Company and its Group Companies; and
(7) For other operations related or incidental to the above purposes.
*Notwithstanding the above, we will comply with the confidentiality obligations that we owe to our business partners in the handling of transaction details and business negotiation records.
- 2. Shared use of personal information
- (1) The Company will share use of Business Card Information and Business Partner Information with its Group Companies after registering and integrating such information in its business card management system. “Group Companies” from J. Front Retailing Website for information on the Group Companies.
(2) The Company and its Group Companies will share use of personal information only for the purposes of use specified above.
(3) The items of personal information for shared use include Business Card Information and person-in-charge information of business partners (company name, address, division, position, name, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address) and information handled with them (transaction details and business meeting records).
(4) The Company will take responsibility for managing the shared use of personal information acquired by the Company.
In addition, if we receive a request for disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of personal information acquired and jointly used by joint usage companys, we will cooperate with the joint usage company as necessary.
[Name and address of the person responsible for the management of jointly used personal information]
PARCO CO., LTD.
Address: Shibuya First Place Bldg. 8-16 Shinsen-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Representative: Kenji Kawase
- 3. Disclosure, correction, and suspension of use of personal information
- Requests for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information or disclosure of records relating to the provision of personal information to third parties will be handled promptly to the extent reasonable and necessary at the contact point below.
- 4. Contact for inquiries concerning personal information
PARCO CO., LTD.