As an “urban commercial developer,” our company's management philosophy is “creating commercial space full of perspective, creativity, and hospitality that entertains visitors and leads tenants to success.” Under this core philosophy and our “customer first” policy, we engage in daily business with the goal of having more customers choose PARCO and more tenants feel happy to have opened a store with PARCO.
In addition, we have established a "Basic Compliance Philosophy" and "Code of Conduct," based on which every employee acts correctly to prevent accidents and improprieties, and to implement fair and highly transparent corporate activities.
With regard to the protection of personal information, as a business entity that receives a large amount of personal information from customers, we sincerely understand the importance of the rights and benefits of personal information, and in order to comply with laws and regulations concerning personal information and to protect it, we have formulated a compliance program to embody the following policy and have made a company-wide effort to realize it, and we have established this policy to express our intention to earn our customers' trust.
Processing of Customers' Personal Information
- Compliance with Related Laws, Guidelines, etc.
- With respect to the processing of personal information, we comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003; hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act") and other laws, regulations, and guidelines concerning the protection of personal information and privacy.
- Acquisition of Personal Information
- We acquire personal information only through legal and fair means.
- Control of Personal Data
- We have established and implemented appropriate information security management in order to maintain the accuracy of personal information and to prevent leakage, loss, or damage.
In addition, we take appropriate measures to supervise employees processing personal information, contractors entrusted with personal information, and parties to whom personal information is provided or shared.
- Personal Information Retention Period
- In the event that the retention period of personal information stipulated by law expires, or such personal information is no longer necessary for the purpose of use stated in "Purpose of Use of Personal Information" below, such personal information shall be deleted without delay.
- Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
- Except as provided by law, we do not provide personal information to any third party without the consent of the customer.
- Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, Processing of Complaints, Objection, Withdrawal of Consent, etc. of Personal Information
- In accordance with laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information, we will respond to requests for disclosure, correction, and suspension of use of personal information, as well as complaints and objections.
In addition, your consent to the processing of personal information may be withdrawn at any time.
- Compliance Program for the Protection of Personal Information
- In order to effectuate this policy, we formulated and implemented a compliance program for protecting personal information and we maintain and continuously improve this program by disseminating it to our employees and other concerned parties.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The personal information that we obtain will be used as follows. When we acquire personal information, we will notify or publish the purpose of use in an appropriate manner.
*Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify Specific Individuals in Administrative Procedures
If a customer wishes for his or her retained personal data to be disclosed based on relevant laws and regulations, it is necessary to submit an application by submitting a "Retained Personal Data Notice/Disclosure Request Form" designated by us. Please contact the person in charge of information management at the store where the relevant retained personal data is stored.
In addition, with regard to the processing of personal information, a complaint may be submitted to the Personal Information Protection Commission and other supervisory bodies.